We are looking for an enthusiastic Community Manager Intern to help us in building a strong Strive community on Discord. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of community building plans for the employees, teachers and students of Strive.
The major community you'll focus on is the Strive student community. As a part of this you would be
- Ideating, creating and managing various events and games on the server.
- Running weekly coding competitions.
- Finding or creating content that can be shared on the community
- Being an active member of the community by answering questions, posting memes and having fun with other community members.
In the real world when math is done by engineers or financial analysts they use computers and code yet in school students are still calculating by hand. Coding is the literacy of the 21st century and Strive is creating the content and platform to make math more joyful and actually applicable to the real world.
Strive Math offers a 1:1 tutoring product for 6-10th graders that teaches high school math through coding games and visualizations. For example, when students create the game pong they have to code how fast the ball moves and at what angle therefore concepts like speed and geometry come to life. They also learn coding at the same time.
Our vision is to replace STEM education in schools and universities globally through our unique pedagogy. Math, physics, biology and economics can all and should all be taught through code because that's how they are actually applied in industry.
- Must be a University Student or Graduate
- Ability to plan and manage events.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Enjoys working with kids or teens.
- Passionate about education and making it more joyful
- Are a people person and are able to empathise and build rapport with others easily.
- Bonus: You've been a part of or built a thriving discord community before.
- Full-time role to start immediately for a 1-month minimum to 1-year maximum.
- The role is a remote role for all countries worldwide.
- Competitive rates for community manager interns in your region.
Applicants - Strive Internships | Application Form
Fill out the "Strive Internships | Application Form" form quickly and securely on Airtable.
Fill out the application form above
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Short project (10-20 minutes)
- Short call (15-30 minutes)
- Long call (30-45 minutes)
- Final decision
Whatsapp us at +65 9733 1956