We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Associate to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to improve brand awareness, manage sales and customers of Strive.
This is a very broad role with many responsibilities, thus you will get a wide exposure to the entire business. Here are some example tasks you may be doing.
- Build and manage Strive’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Create content regularly to grow Strive's footprint in Singapore and worldwide.
- Conduct outgoing sales with parents and other potential clients and generate leads.
- Build and manage relationships with Strive's customers and client base
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Liaise with external vendors and communities to execute promotional events and campaigns
Strive exists to make math education more meaningful and applicable to the real world. To equip students with the tools they need to lead meaningful and happy lives.
Strive Math teaches middle and high school math through code via live online 1-1 classes. We make math more fun and connected to the real world by having students code games, art and visualisations using code. Our mission is to make math fun and equip students with the skills they need to thrive in the 21st century. Strive is founded by Pulkit Agarwal Stanford GSB Allum and & ExPalantir and Tamir Shklaz, 3x startup founder & South African Entrepreneur of the Year (2019). We started seven months ago and, as of today, teach 60+ hours of classes a week to 30+ weekly active students. We're backed by YCombinator and Entrepreneur First.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients and customers where applicable
- Familiarity with content management systems, webpage analytics, customer relationship management and other relevant software
- Creativity, adaptability and familiar with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Bonus: Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management
- Bonus: Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Full-time role to start immediately. (Can start as part time contract and grow into a full time role)
- The role is a remote role for all countries in ASEAN. If you are in Singapore then it will be partly in person partly remote.
- Competitive rates for marketing associates in your region.