Click here to apply (Should take 2 minutes)
Strive is the world's first coding class designed to empower kids to master math.
In live 1:1 lessons, students learn to code games and apps. Each project they build teaches a math concept taught at school. For example, students code games like Pong and by programming the balls’ position and speed they build a deep understanding of geometry and position.
- We’re a remote-first company with teachers and employees from South Africa, Singapore, India, the USA, and the Philippines.
- In the real world, engineers and financial analysts solve problems with code yet in school students are learning math the same way it was taught 100 years ago. Coding is the literacy of the 21st century and Strive is creating the content and platform to make math joyful and actually applicable to the real world.
- We’re backed by funds like Goodwater Capital (Early investors in Facebook & Spotify) and angels like the president of MasterCard Asia and the Founder of Sequoia India.
Role - Help manage the day-to-day operations at Strive
There are 100+ live 1-1 classes happening each week, you’ll be responsible for making sure these classes go smoothly, that parents, teachers, and students are having a joyful experience at Strive.
- Providing customer support to parents and teachers via WhatsApp.
- Helping to manage the schedule of teachers and students.
- Assist in new students’ onboarding.
- Account Management: manage payment dates, renewal, and refunds.
- Recommend and implement process improvements and documentation
- Other general tasks and admin.
- Bachelor's degree, with 1+ years of working experience preferred.
- Excellent command of English, communication, and writing skills.
- Meticulous, attention to detail and strong organizational skills: Strong documentation, status tracking, and reporting skills
- Independent, Fast-paced, Flexible, Adaptable to change, Great at managing timezones
- Familiar with Software/Tools: Notion, Airtable, Google Suite, Todoist, Stripe, Discord
- Suitable candidates to apply: secretary, executive assistant, client support/customer service, operation associate, account manager
- A passion for education and Strive's vision for its future.
- Experienced in education/tech industry and startup/remote environment
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experienced in automation tools like Integromat, Zapier
- Tech-savvy (Coding experience is a plus point!)
- Clear judgment, Forward thinker, Solution-focused, Fast learner
Why you should apply
🕐 Unlimited paid leave
🥇 Be a part of an education revolution, we’re one of the first and only companies in the world to teach math through code.
🌈 Grow with a highly passionate and diverse team from all over the world
- Only candidates residing within the GMT+5:30 to GMT+8 timezones will be considered for this position.
- Preferred locations: South East Asia, India, Philippines
- Competitive rates in your region.
- Fill in this form (2-5 mins)
- Record an introduction video of yourself (5-10 mins)
- Intro Call (15 mins)
- Take-home project
- Long Interview (30-45 minutes)
- Final decision
For solid applicants, the whole process can take less than 2 weeks.