We are looking for an enthusiastic, digital-savvy Social Media Manager Intern to help build brand awareness and take control of our online voice. You will be an integral part of aligning company PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity for Strive.
You'll be building social media content that targets both parents and young kids.
This is a very broad role with many responsibilities, thus you will get a wide exposure to the entire business. Here are some example tasks you may be doing.
- Build and manage Strive’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Analyse web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Create engaging content regularly to grow Strive's footprint in Singapore and worldwide.
- Liaise with Marketing Department to execute promotional events and campaigns via our social media channels.
Strive exists to make math education more meaningful and applicable to the real world. To equip students with the tools they need to lead meaningful and happy lives.
Strive Math teaches middle and high school math through code via live online 1-1 classes. We make math more fun and connected to the real world by having students code games, art and visualisations using code. Our mission is to make math fun and equip students with the skills they need to thrive in the 21st century. Strive is founded by Pulkit Agarwal Stanford GSB Allum and & ExPalantir and Tamir Shklaz, 3x startup founder & South African Entrepreneur of the Year (2019). We started seven months ago and, as of today, teach 60+ hours of classes a week to 30+ weekly active students. We're backed by YCombinator and Entrepreneur First.
- Must be a University Student or Graduate
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of graphic design principles and tools.
- Superb time management skills.
- Creativity, adaptability and familiarity with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Reddit, Instagram.
- Bonus: Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Bonus: Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Full-time role to start immediately for 1-month minimum to 1-year maximum.
- The role is a remote role for all countries worldwide.
- Competitive rates for social media interns in your region.
Applicants - Strive Internships | Application Form
Fill out the "Strive Internships | Application Form" form quickly and securely on Airtable.
Fill out the application form above
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Short project (10-20 minutes)
- Short call (15-30 minutes)
- Long call (30-45 minutes)
- Final decision