About Strive Math
Strive is an online coding school for kids (8-16). We help students start and commit to their coding journeys by making coding fun and exciting. We focus, above all else, on making the process of learning joyful.
- Our mission is to make education more joyful and meaningful. We are starting with coding, but our goal is to redefine STEM education globally by creating the platform and content to teach math, science, and other subjects through coding.
- We’re a remote-first company with teachers and employees from South Africa, Singapore, India, the USA, and the Philippines.
- We’re a well-funded startup backed by YCombinator and early investors of Spotify and Facebook.
- Help with the strategy and execution of Strive’s copy and how we communicate our brand.
- Writing the copy for websites
- Writing blog posts
- Writing scripts for customer sales calls
- Coming up with the brand strategy for how we convey our value props and convert customers.
- Strive is fully remote so you can apply from anywhere in the world.
Here is the first task you will work on: Help us refine the copy of our new landing page (Est 2-8 hours of work).
Here is a wireframe: The copy here is not what we intend to use, but just help you visualize what it will look like. See this Google doc for the final copy we intend to use
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting.
- Experience in writing in the EdTech/Education industry.
- You should have written copy that targets parents in the past.
- Technically savvy, you should be able to write about coding and technology.