About Strive Math
Strive is the world's first coding class designed to empower kids to master math.
In live 1:1 lessons, students learn to code games and apps. Each project they build teaches a math concept taught at school. For example, students code games like Pong and by programming the balls’ position and speed they build a deep understanding of geometry and position.
- We’re a remote-first company with teachers and employees from South Africa, Singapore, India, the USA, and the Philippines.
- In the real world, engineers and financial analysts solve problems with code yet in school students are learning math the same way it was taught 100 years ago. Coding is the literacy of the 21st century and Strive is creating the content and platform to make math joyful and actually applicable to the real world.
- We’re backed by funds like Goodwater Capital (Early investors in Facebook & Spotify) and angels like the president of MasterCard Asia and the Founder of Sequoia India.
- Help with the strategy and execution of Strive’s copy and how we communicate our brand.
- Writing the copy for websites
- Writing blog posts
- Writing scripts for customer sales calls
- Coming up with the brand strategy for how we convey our value props and convert customers.
- Strive is fully remote so you can apply from anywhere in the world.
Here is the first task you will work on: Help us refine the copy of our new landing page (Est 2-8 hours of work).
Here is a wireframe: The copy here is not what we intend to use, but just help you visualize what it will look like. See this Google doc for the final copy we intend to use
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting.
- Experience in writing in the EdTech/Education industry.
- You should have written copy that targets parents in the past.
- Technically savvy, you should be able to write about coding and technology.