Role | Run our social media by focusing on sharing user-generated content
- Run our user-generated content engine: Our students code amazing projects in class. Your job will be to turn these coding projects into pieces of social media content like: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9oEqrLoHxLU
- This will require you to manage a team of a video editor, a copywriter, and a content creator who will help you find and edit students’ coding projects.
- You’ll manage the posting schedule of this content on LinkedIn and our other social media channels.
- You’ll help define the overall strategy of what copy to include in the post to the style of content.
- You’ll either help create content yourself (copywriting, video editing, graphic design) or manage a team that can.
We expect this to take 10-20 hours of work a week.
Strive is an online coding school for kids (8-16). We help students start and commit to their coding journeys by making coding fun and exciting. We focus, above all else, on making the process of learning joyful.
- Our mission is to make education more joyful and meaningful. We are starting with coding, but our goal is to redefine STEM education globally by creating the platform and content to teach math, science, and other subjects through coding.
- We’re a remote-first company with teachers and employees from South Africa, Singapore, India, the USA, and the Philippines.
- We’re a well-funded startup backed by YCombinator and early investors of Spotify and Facebook.
Requirements | You know how to make B2C social media pages go viral
- 3+ years of experience in social media at B2C startups/ other viral social media pages.
- You have managed a team of content creators in the past.
- You have exceptional copywriting ability.
- You can create exceptional content through video editing, graphic design, and writing.
- Ideally, you are able to edit videos and create graphics on your own. If not, you need to be able to find and manage a team that can.
- A confident and energetic speaker, since you’ll be speaking to customers and potential partners.
- Growth mindset and ability to learn quickly.
- You’re passionate about education and empowering students.
- Experience in paid ads.
- Experience in EdTech marketing/growth.
- You know how to code.
Why you should apply
🌍 Work from anywhere in the world and on your own schedule.
🕐 Unlimited paid leave
🥇 Be a part of an education revolution, we’re one of the first and only companies in the world to teach math through code.
🌈 Grow with a highly passionate and diverse team from all over the world
- The role is available for both full time & part-time
- This is a remote role.
- Preferred Locations: South Africa, Asia/Singapore, Europe (Candidates who can support the GMT+2 to GMT+8 timezones are welcome.)
- Candidates from the US are welcome but must be willing to relocate to the GMT+2 to GMT+8 region.
- Competitive rates in your region.
- A substantial equity package.
Whatsapp us at +65 9733 1956