Work directly with the Strive CEO and CTO to manage the day to day operations of the entire Strive company. You will also be expected to learn and adapt to the high paced environment that startups demand, you'll be taking on challenges typically reserved for high-level executives at larger companies.
This is a very broad role with many responsibilities so you'll be challenged to adapt to new tasks and get a wide exposure to the entire business. Some tasks may look like
- Documenting and refining Strive processes and systems
- Managing all HR aspects of the company
- Employee onboarding and training
- Parent and student communication
- Coordinating with parents to find class timing that works for them.
- Collecting and summarising parent and student feedback.
- Hiring and managing a team of admin assistants.
- Launching and supporting event campaigns.
- Must be a University Student or Graduate
- A passion for education and Strive's vision for its future.
- Has experience with copywriting or is proficient at writing
- Well organised - you will be processing and dealing with a lot of information.
- Writes exceptional documentation and notes - you will be helping to create many of the systems and processes at Strive.
- Learns fast, you will be expected to quickly learn about new technologies and how the company works.
- Strong communication skills, you will be calling parents and speaking to various job applicants.
- Bonus: Experience in software like Notion/Airtable.
- Bonus: Familiar with creating processes and systems for yourself or companies.
- This is a full-time internship for a 3-month minimum to 1-year maximum.
- Only available to students in the ASEAN region.
- The role is a remote role so you can work from anywhere. However, we will work together 2-3 days a week.
- You must be available for weekend mornings since this is when most of our classes happen.
- Competitive rates for university interns in your region.
Applicants - Strive Internships | Application Form
Fill out the "Strive Internships | Application Form" form quickly and securely on Airtable.
Fill out the application form above
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Short project (10-20 minutes)
- Short call (15-30 minutes)
- Long call (30-45 minutes)
- Final decision
Whatsapp us at +65 9733 1956