- You will code various projects in P5JS and Python which will be converted into teacher outlines that can be used in a Strive class to teach various math and coding topics.
- For example, one coding project is to teach students how to create a bouncing ball with the intention of teaching vectors. Here is the example teacher outline (80% of your job will be to make outlines like this)
- With a global team, we are looking for strong team players with good communication skills.
- Here is a list of other example projects our content creators have created:
- Coding a rocket to teach the coordinate system
- Coding the game pong to teach speed and velocity
- Drawing spirals to teach degrees and rotation
- Coding a clock to teach rates and fractions
- Coding a fraction calculator to teach improper fractions
- Coding a triangle classifier to teach the 6 types of triangles
- ... this list goes on and will grow with your help!
The following video shows an example Strive lesson. This can also paint a picture of how it's like to teach a Strive module:
- 5 - 20USD per hour based on speed and skill
- Must be a university student or graduate
- Strong mathematical foundation
- Must think through mathematics visually
- Have a creative flair for creating visual, fun and exciting projects
- Be able to break down complex projects into small building blocks and explain those building blocks succinctly
- Starts as a part-time job, and can convert to a full-time role
- This position is remote and hours are flexible
Fill out the application form here.
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Short coding project (10-20 minutes)
- Introduction call (15-30 minutes)
- Long coding project
- Longer interview (45-60 minutes)
- Final decision
Whatsapp us at +65 9733 1956