Gain valuable real life work experience working for a prestegious startup while helping to transform student’s attitude to coding & STEM.
About Strive Math
Strive is a Singapore based online coding school for kids (8-16). We help students start and commit to their coding journeys by making coding fun and exciting. We focus, above all else, on making the process of learning joyful.
- We’re a silicon valley VC backed startup with famous investors like YCombinator and early investors of Spotify & Facebook.
- We’re on the cutting edge of educational research and development.
- Strive is founded by Pulkit Agarwal | Stanford MBA & Tamir Shklaz | 3x Startup founder.
- We’re a global company with team members from USA, Singapore, South Afirca, India and many other countries.
What you’ll do
You’ll help with the growth, operations and tech of Strive and our large scale coding competitions & workshops. The internship is broad so you’ll get exposure to many different areas depending on what you enjoy the most. Some example tasks look like:
- Helping to manage a team of fellow student community leaders.
- Help manage our student Discord server.
- Helping with the marketing and operations of events
- Reaching out to partners and sponsors.
- Desiging posters, social media content and other assets.
- Doing customer research.
- Handiling data and analytics.
What you will gain
- The most fun you’ve had while working. You’ll work in a small and energetic team of fellow interns to inspire other students to learn coding.
- A community of other ambitious students and a network in the Singapore startup & tech space.
- Valuable work experience that can be included in your resume.
- Learn how a real startup works and discover more about what what you might be interested in studying (marketing, engineering, design etc…)
- Top performes will receive letters of recomendations for univeristy applications.
- Ages 10+
- You go to school in Singapore/Hong Kong or SE Asia
- You’re driven and ambitous.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have your own laptop with a strong internet connection.
- You have one of the following skills:
- Ability to code
- Video editing
- Graphic design.
- The internship is mostly remote but there will be in person events during the internship.
Fill in this form: https://tally.so/r/mYR9RW