We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to help us to drive more customers to Strive. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of strategising marketing campaigns, event planning, community management and partnerships. Here are some activities you may do
- Ideating and planning different marketing strategies
- Conducting customer research to help inform ideas.
- Organising events and coding workshops.
- Managing key partnerships that can help bring awareness to Strive.
- Managing the Strive student community.
- Must be a University Student or Graduate
- Ability to plan and manage events.
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys working with kids or teens.
- Passionate about education and making it more joyful
- Are a people person and are able to empathise and build rapport with others easily.
- Bonus: You've been a part of or built a thriving discord community before.
- Full-time role to start immediately for a 1-month minimum to 1-year maximum.
- The role is a remote role for all countries worldwide.
- Competitive rates for marketing interns in your region.
Applicants - Strive Internships | Application Form
Fill out the "Strive Internships | Application Form" form quickly and securely on Airtable.
Fill out the application form above
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Short project (10-20 minutes)
- Short call (15-30 minutes)
- Long call (30-45 minutes)
- Final decision