Role | Strategize and execute all growth projects at Strive relating to partnerships and product development.
You are the key to opening doors and opportunities for Strive and are responsible to grow our customer base with your strategy, network, and execution plan.
This is a newly created role and we are seeking a talented and creative individual with a strong passion for education to lead our Marketing and Partnership activities.
Working with the founders directly, you will have the opportunity to brainstorm, lead and execute your own ideas to drive growth. Ideas such as:
- Plan, execute, and manage marketing activities, campaigns, strategies, and brand communication including developing partner presentations, proposals, and contract drafting.
- Organizing a podcast with our parents
- Setup strategic partnerships with similar companies targeting our customer segment such as basketball coaches
- Setup and run virtual or in-person events/workshops with various partners and schools such as coding workshops
- Finding and leveraging influencers in the region
- Any other crazy ideas that you have
Strive is the world's first coding class designed to empower kids to master math.
In live 1:1 lessons, students learn to code games and apps. Each project they build teaches a math concept taught at school. For example, students code games like Pong and by programming the balls’ position and speed they build a deep understanding of geometry and position.
- We’re a remote-first company with teachers and employees from South Africa, Singapore, India, the USA, and the Philippines.
- In the real world, engineers and financial analysts solve problems with code yet in school students are learning math the same way it was taught 100 years ago. Coding is the literacy of the 21st century and Strive is creating the content and platform to make math joyful and actually applicable to the real world.
- We’re backed by funds like Goodwater Capital (Early investors in Facebook & Spotify) and angels like the president of MasterCard Asia and the Founder of Sequoia India.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing/Communication or relevant field.
- Preferably 2-4 years of work experience, ideally at an early stage startup
- You have prior experience in organizing 360° campaigns or a proven record in marketing partnerships, B2B/B2C sales, affiliate marketing, partner management, events, business development, or relevant role.
- Strong storytelling skills and a good eye for identifying business opportunities and converting them into new deals.
- Exceptionally charismatic and confident speaker; Strong communication skills in English (Both written and spoken)
- Excellent stakeholder management as well as interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Solid analytical skills that enable you to evaluate relevant KPIs, and formulate profound recommendations on performance improvements all the way to relevant experience.
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically.
- Problem solver and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong work ethics and performance-driven with minimal supervision.
- Reliable and good team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent in managing timezone, project management, and effective reporting.
- Confidence to work independently.
- Ready to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty in getting things done!
- Comes with an immediate/relevant network that you are willing to tap into
- Experience in EdTech marketing/growth.
- You can code!
🌍 Work from anywhere in the world and on your own schedule.
🕐 Unlimited paid leave
🥇 Be a part of an education revolution, we’re one of the first and only companies in the world to teach math through code.
🌈 Grow with a highly passionate and diverse team from all over the world
- The role is available for both full time & part-time
- This is a remote role.
- Only candidates with prior experience and a strong understanding of the Singapore and APAC markets will be considered for this position.
- Must be able to work in the GMT+2 to GMT+8 time zone.
- Competitive rates in your region.
- A substantial equity package.
Fill out the application form above
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Video introduction (5-10 minutes)
- Short call (15-30 minutes)
- Skills-based interview (45-60 mins)
- Paid work trial (6 hours)
- Culture fit interview (45-60 mins)
- Final decision