Want to apply? Fill in this form
In short use digital marketing to help Strive to acquire more customers.
This involves managing the strategy, content, and creatives across all Strive’s social media - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
More specifically Strive students create beautiful projects like: https://www.strivemath.com/student-showcases/neil-bhandari. They code these projects using p5js. Your primary role will be to figure out how to turn the content students build in classes, projects, or student explainer videos and turn it into social media content that can go viral.
For example, this is a TikTok video we created.
There is also a very popular TikTok hashtag called #creativecoding which illustrates ways you can share these kinds of projects: https://www.tiktok.com/tag/creativecoding?lang=en
You’ll be turning coding projects like the ones found here https://openprocessing.org/browse/ into gifs, images, and videos.
You’ll be editing videos of students explaining their code into videos like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45em_1Lt4Qs&t=1s&ab_channel=Strive
- Strategizing content for LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc…
- Creating copy and designs for creative.
- Creating and editing videos.
- Engaging with the community
- Being active on Reddit threads
- Being active on Twitter threads
This is a multidimensional role-taking skill from coding, to video editing and graphic design. To create content like this you would need to have or be able to learn the following skills
- Must be able to code, preferably have used p5js before.
- Video editing
- Graphic design
- Social media management
Additionally, you should be passionate about education and enjoy engaging with communities online.
- You’ve played around with creative coding and created a few projects of your own.
- You’ve managed large social media platforms before.
This role is available as full-time, part-time, or an internship so any level of experience is welcome.
- We’ll top the competitive rate for social media managers in your area.
- Fill in this form (1-2 minutes)
- There will be a short take-home project.
- Long call
- Final decision.