We’re growing, and we’re looking for you to join in the fun! 😃
This role is perfect for a young go getter - someone freshly out of college who is eager to get hands-on experience in what it takes to get growth initiatives off the ground and to the finish line.
In our eyes, you’re a self-starter who doesn’t need someone to hold your hand. You’re confident in your abilities to understand a brief and from there on out, you are full steam ahead to make sure we deliver on the promise we made ourselves, our customers, and our students.
That said, you’re also curious - you don’t take things at face value and you ask clarifying questions to ensure you can make informed decisions. This is because in everything that you do, you want to deliver to the very best of your abilities - whether it’s delivering mail to condos or getting hold of CEOs - you take equal pride in these tasks in the interests of making our shared mission a success.
This job won’t be easy - you’ll be doing bits of everything and in some cases, building the plane while you fly. But, it’ll be a lot of fun - are you up for the challenge?! 😬 🔥
Strive is an online coding school for kids (8-16). We help students start and commit to their coding journeys by making coding fun and exciting. We focus, above all else, on making the process of learning joyful.
- Our mission is to make education more joyful and meaningful. We are starting with coding, but our goal is to redefine STEM education globally by creating the platform and content to teach math, science, and other subjects through coding.
- We’re a remote-first company with teachers and employees from South Africa, Singapore, India, the USA, and the Philippines.
- We’re a well-funded startup backed by YCombinator and early investors of Spotify and Facebook.
- We care more about your attitude than qualifications - but it would be helpful if you have qualifications in marketing or commerce
- You have the tools to work remotely (laptop + connectivity)
- Easy access to transport for days when you need to run local errands
- Strong communicator - you may well have to have both written and verbal conversations with higher-ups in Singapore
- Highly personable and able to have meaningful conversations
- You know lots of parents living in Singapore
- You’re happy to tap into your network to help us get more leads
- You’ve dabbled in growth hacking before
- You’re a fun-to-be-around individual 🤪
Why you should apply
🤓 Work directly with one of the founders of a fast-growing YC backed startup
🥇 Be a part of an education revolution, we’re one of the first and only companies in the world to teach math through code.
🌈 Grow with a highly passionate and diverse team from all over the world
- Available to start immediately
- Available for a full-time contract until the end of January 2022, working 08h00 to 17h00 SGT
- Competitive rates in your region.
- Fill in this application form (2-5 minutes)
- Record a quick video (5 minutes)
- Short call (15-30 minutes)
- Take home assignment (3 hours)
- Final decision