Role | Help us iterate and build features on our landing page
If you enjoy implementing new features, finding and squashing bugs, as well as testing cool new page ideas, this role may be a great fit. As a freelance intermediate-senior React engineer at Strive, you can expect to:
- Code up new features
- Fix bugs in our current landing page and augment it with new sections
- Assist with setting up A/B tests and specialized landing pages
Strive is the world's first coding class designed to empower kids to master math.
In live 1:1 lessons, students learn to code games and apps. Each project they build teaches a math concept taught at school. For example, students code games like Pong and by programming the balls’ position and speed they build a deep understanding of geometry and position.
- We’re a remote-first company with teachers and employees from South Africa, Singapore, India, the USA, and the Philippines.
- In the real world, engineers and financial analysts solve problems with code yet in school students are learning math the same way it was taught 100 years ago. Coding is the literacy of the 21st century and Strive is creating the content and platform to make math joyful and actually applicable to the real world.
- We’re backed by funds like Goodwater Capital (Early investors in Facebook & Spotify) and angels like the president of MasterCard Asia and the Founder of Sequoia India.
Requirements | Exceptional at React and a strong communicator
An ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in React
- Deep knowledge and understanding of NextJS and Typescript
- Exceptional communication skills, communicating progress and giving feedback on ideas.
- Bonus if you have experience with ChakraUI
- 10-30 hours of work/week on an ad-hoc basis
- This is a remote role and candidates are welcome to apply from anywhere in the world.
- Remuneration is competitive based on rates in your region.
Fill out the application form above
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Video introduction (5-10 minutes)
- Paid work trial.
- Long call
- Final decision