Click here to apply (Should take 2 minutes)
Role | Help us iterate and build features on our landing page
If you enjoy implementing new features, finding and squashing bugs, as well as testing cool new page ideas, this role may be a great fit. As a freelance intermediate-senior React engineer at Strive, you can expect to:
- Code up new features
- Fix bugs in our current landing page and augment it with new sections
- Assist with setting up A/B tests and specialized landing pages
Strive is an online coding school for kids (8-16). We help students start and commit to their coding journeys by making coding fun and exciting. We focus, above all else, on making the process of learning joyful.
- Our mission is to make education more joyful and meaningful. We are starting with coding, but our goal is to redefine STEM education globally by creating the platform and content to teach math, science, and other subjects through coding.
- We’re a remote-first company with teachers and employees from South Africa, Singapore, India, the USA, and the Philippines.
- We’re a well-funded startup backed by YCombinator and early investors of Spotify and Facebook.
Requirements | Exceptional at React and a strong communicator
An ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in React
- Deep knowledge and understanding of NextJS and Typescript
- Exceptional communication skills, communicating progress and giving feedback on ideas.
- Bonus if you have experience with ChakraUI
- 10-30 hours of work/week on an ad-hoc basis
- This is a remote role and candidates are welcome to apply from anywhere in the world.
- Remuneration is competitive based on rates in your region.
Fill out the application form above
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Video introduction (5-10 minutes)
- Paid work trial.
- Long call
- Final decision
Whatsapp us at +65 9733 1956