We are looking for an executive assistant powerhouse to help manage the day to day operations of Strive. This is a very broad role with many responsibilities, thus you will get a wide exposure to the entire business.
- Managing Strive teachers
- Managing Class schedules
- Collecting and summarising teacher feedback
- Co-ordinating with parents to find class timing that works for them.
- Collecting and summarising parent and student feedback.
- Processes monthly payroll for full time employees and teachers
- Pay taxes and levies in the various countries we operate in
- Applications - helping to research and fill out forms for government grants
- Other general tasks and admin
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- A passion for education and Strive's vision for it's future.
- Well organised - you will be processing and dealing with a lot of information.
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, you will be liasing between Strive, teachers and parents/students
- Bonus: Experience in software like Notion/Airtable
- Bonus: Familiar with creating processes and systems for yourself or companies.
- Bonus: Has experience with copywriting or proficient at writing
Scheduling, Documentation, Attention to Detail, student communication, Communication Skills, day to day operations, Organization