Role | Feel like a member of the founding team using tech, marketing, and strategy to get s**t done
You’ll work directly with the Strive CEO & CTO to launch and manage marketing campaigns both digitally and in person.
You’ll take initiative to run campaigns or start your own initiatives from scratch. In essence, you’ll feel like a member of the founding team, in a very broad role where you’ll be exposed to every dimension of scaling and marketing a startup.
- Helping to design and write copy for flyers, emails ads, and other marketing material
- Helping to build low code systems to automate tasks
- Coding up quick MVPs to test or validate ideas
- Organizing and running in-person and online events
- Build and manage Strive’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Ideating and strategizing marketing campaigns
- Doing customer research in Singapore
- Speaking to Strive customers
- Supporting the Strive CEO & CTO in building key partnerships
- Run your own crazy marketing campaigns to drive more customers to Strive
Strive is an online coding school for kids. We help students start and commit to their coding journeys by focusing on active learning methods, engaging and empathetic teachers, and novel visual coding projects tailored to kids’ interests.
- Our mission is to make education more joyful and meaningful. We are starting with coding, but our goal is to redefine STEM education globally by creating the platform and content to teach math, science, and other subjects through coding.
- We’re a remote-first company with teachers and employees from South Africa, Singapore, India, the USA, and the Philippines.
- We’re backed by funds like Goodwater Capital (Early investors in Facebook & Spotify) and angels like the president of MasterCard Asia and the Founder of Sequoia India.
Requirements to apply | The perfect job for a CS/Engineering student who is Entrepreneurial
- University student or graduate
- Located in Singapore during the duration of the internship
- Able to dedicate min. 15 hours per week to this role
- A confident and energetic speaker, you’ll be speaking to customers and potential partners
- You’re able to write compelling copy
- Self-driven and highly motivated, we won’t micro-manage you. We’ll expect you to be proactive and take the initiative on tasks
- You understand how B2C startups grow.
- You have experience in design and video editing.
- You’ve managed social media pages in the past.
- You know how to code.
- You’re passionate about startups and EdTech. (Hopefully, you’ve also carefully read this application. Please include the words Yellow-hippo anywhere in your application)
Why you should apply
🤓 Work directly with the founders of a fast-growing YC-backed startup
🥇 Be a part of an education revolution; we’re one of the first and only companies in the world to teach math through code.
🌈 Grow with a highly passionate and diverse team from all over the world
- Fill in this application form (2-5 minutes)
- Record a quick video (5 minutes)
- Interview 1 (30 - 45 minutes)
- Take-home assignment (2 hours)
- Founder interview (1 hour)
- Final decision