About Strive Math
Strive is the world's first coding class designed to empower kids to master math.
In live 1:1 lessons, students learn to code games and apps. Each project they build teaches a math concept taught at school. For example, students code games like Pong and by programming the balls’ position and speed they build a deep understanding of geometry and position.
- We’re a remote-first company with teachers and employees from South Africa, Singapore, India, the USA, and the Philippines.
- In the real world, engineers and financial analysts solve problems with code yet in school students are learning math the same way it was taught 100 years ago. Coding is the literacy of the 21st century and Strive is creating the content and platform to make math joyful and actually applicable to the real world.
- We’re backed by funds like Goodwater Capital (Early investors in Facebook & Spotify) and angels like the president of MasterCard Asia and the Founder of Sequoia India.
Role | Lead All of Strive’s Digital Marketing
This is a broad role where you’ll be challenged to manage and execute on all marketing activities from social media, events, and content creation.
Here is a shortlist of tasks you’ll work on
- Creating organic content for Facebook/LinkedIn and Twitter. For example:
- Creating creatives for advertising Strive events
- Showcasing the coding projects our students create.
- Writing copy for tweets.
- Showcasing testimonials from our parents/students & teachers.
- Editing short videos
- Your own exciting and crazy content ideas
- Engaging with communities on platforms like LinkedIn and Reddit.
- Manging online events
- Setting up landing pages with https://lu.ma/
- Advertising events via social media
- Your own exciting and crazy marketing ideas
Have a look at our existing social media for some inspiration, however, you’ll have the power to completely transform our social media strategy.
Requirements | You’re a passionate generalist who can learn quickly
This a broad role touching, graphic design, video editing, copywriting, and social media management. These activities should excite you and you should have the skills needed to wear these many different hats.
We focus on video content like https://youtu.be/Ff37GnL2JwY so you need to have the ability to create videos.
- Experience in social media or related work.
- You’ve managed a social media page
- Or you’ve managed a YouTube channel
- Proficient in video editing.
- Graphic design, ability to use Figma/Canva, and have a strong eye for design.
- Well organized, you’ll need to manage our posting schedule across multiple platforms.
- You have a strong ability with words to get points across concisely and persuasively.
- You’re proficient in video editing.
- Growth mindset and ability to learn quickly.
- You’re passionate about education and empowering students.
Bonus | You’re Entrepreneurial and know how to code
- HUGE BONUS: You know how to code.
- You’re entrepreneurial i.e you’ve started your own startup/ side hustle in the past
- Passion for education and ability to teach (We try to get everyone at Strive to teach at least 1 student)
Why you should apply
🌍 Work from anywhere in the world and on your own schedule.
🕐 Unlimited paid leave
🥇 Be a part of an education revolution, we’re one of the first and only companies in the world to teach math through code.
🌈 Grow with a highly passionate and diverse team from all over the world
- This role is available as full-time or part-time.
- We’ll top the competitive rate for digital media managers in your area.
- Fill in this form (2-5 mins)
- Record an introduction video of yourself (5-10 mins)
- Interview (45 mins)
- Paid work trial/part-time project
- Final decision
For solid applicants, the whole process can take less than 2 weeks.