We are looking for a rockstar Business Technology Intern who is passionate about education. You'll be involved in answering the question "How can we use tech to solve this?" for every single aspect of the company.
- How can we build an administrative dashboard to manage back-office operations such as payments and scheduling?
- How do we build a learning platform that students love?
- How do we structure educational content into a database format and integrate it with a content management system?
This is a very broad role with many responsibilities, thus you will get a wide exposure to the entire business. Here are some example tasks you may be doing:
- Develop software solutions by studying departmental needs
- Develop standard operating procedures
- Design, code and debug applications in different software languages
- Liaise with colleagues to implement technical designs
- Provide written knowledge transfer material
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the operations team, content creators and internal team
- With a global team, we are looking for strong team players with good communication skills
You will be responsible for driving improvements of new and existing tools and IT solutions that support our business processes; ensuring that our co-workers in each department have the tools they need.
Please note: The intern will not be involved with any teaching responsibilities.
- Must be a University Student or Graduate
- Preferably pursuing a Bachelors of Computing
- Strong interest and inclination to work closely with technology
- Flexibility and willingness to work in different business areas
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Preferably undertaken courses relating to software engineering and computer networks
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals, especially in algorithms and data structures.
- Be able to break down complex projects into small building blocks and explain those building blocks succinctly
- Full-time role to start immediately for a 3-month minimum to 1-year maximum.
- This role is open to people in the Asian Timezone
- Competitive rates for university interns in your region.
Applicants - Strive Job Application
Fill out the "Strive Job Application" form quickly and securely on Airtable.
Fill out the application form above
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Short call (15-30 minutes)
- Long Project (1 week)
- Long call (30-45 minutes)
- Final decision