Work directly with the Strive CEO and CTO to organize and launch special projects the entire Strive company. You will also be expected to learn and adapt to the high paced environment that startups demand, you'll be taking on challenges typically reserved for high-level executives at larger companies.
This is a very broad role with many responsibilities so you'll be challenged to adapt to new tasks and get a wide exposure to the entire business. Some example special projects may look like:
- We want to onboard all basketball coaches as Strive referring agents, can you do that for us?
- We want to create and manage all the parent whatsapp groups for each grade and each school in Singapore, can you do that for us?
- We want to organize a math hackathon for all of SEA, can you do that for us?
- We want to create a machine that measures brainwaves and prove to people that Strive classes use more brain power than any other classes
You will be a 1 person team in charge of setting up, and executing on these projects. Do you have what it takes to make these projects successful?
In the real world, when math is done by engineers or financial analysts, they use computers and code. Yet in school students are still calculating by hand. Coding is the literacy of the 21st century and Strive is creating the content and platform to make math more joyful and actually applicable to the real world.
Strive Math (YC S21) is a 1:1 tutoring service for 6–10th graders that teaches math through coding games and visualizations. For example, when students create the game "Pong", they bring algebra and geometry to life by determining how fast the ball moves and at what angle. They also learn coding at the same time.
Our vision is to replace STEM education in schools and universities globally through our unique pedagogy. Math, physics, biology, and economics should all be taught through code because that's how they are actually applied in industry.
We are a fully remote team consisting of 10+ employees/contractors from South Africa, Singapore, India, Egypt, the USA, and Europe.
- Must be a University Student or Graduate
- A passion for education and Strive's vision for its future.
- Has experience with copywriting or is proficient at writing
- Well organised - you will be processing and dealing with a lot of information.
- Writes exceptional documentation and notes - you will be helping to create many of the systems and processes at Strive.
- Learns fast, you will be expected to quickly learn about new technologies and how the company works.
- Strong communication skills, you will be calling parents and speaking to various job applicants.
- Bonus: Experience in software like Notion/Airtable.
- Bonus: Familiar with creating processes and systems for yourself or companies.
- This is a full-time position for a 3-month minimum to 1-year maximum.
- Only available to students and graduates in the ASEAN region.
- The role is a remote role so you can work from anywhere. However, we will work together 2-3 days a week.
- You must be available for weekend mornings since this is when most of our classes happen.
- Competitive rates for business analysts in your region.
Applicants - Strive Internships | Application Form
Fill out the "Strive Internships | Application Form" form quickly and securely on Airtable.
Fill out the application form above
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Short project (10-20 minutes)
- Short call (15-30 minutes)
- Long Project (1 week)
- Long call (30-45 minutes)
- Final decision
Whatsapp us at +65 9733 1956