Are you passionate about education? Are you excited about the prospect of working for a company that combines education and technology, and is changing the way math is taught to children? More importantly, do you have experience in sales? Are you someone who can take independent decisions quickly, without waiting for directions? If you answer yes, to each of these questions, then join us and be part of a company that is revolutionizing math education, and helping us grow further.
What would you do at Strive Math?
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Associate to help us grow in the UK and European markets. As a Sales Associate, you will be working closely with the sales and leadership team in prospecting new opportunities.
This role gives you an opportunity to work directly with the founders, be in a front-row seat of a promising start-up backed by YC, and opens up more opportunities for progression as we grow.
In a typical day as a Sales Associate at Strive Math, you would:
- Build new business pipelines and generate opportunities for student enrolments with a focus on the UK and Europe
- Work closely with the marketing team to find ways of generating leads.
- Plan and execute various sales outreach campaigns – Emails, outbound calls, etc
- Qualify and respond to inbound leads
- Speak to the prospects (parents) and present our product
In the real world when math is done by engineers or financial analysts they use computers and code yet in school students are still calculating by hand. Coding is the literacy of the 21st century and Strive is creating the content and platform to make math more joyful and actually applicable to the real world.
Strive Math (YC S21) is a 1:1 tutoring service for 6–10th graders that teaches math through coding games and visualizations. For example, when students create the game "Pong", they bring algebra and geometry to life by determining how fast the ball moves and at what angle. They also learn coding at the same time.
Our vision is to replace STEM education in schools and universities globally through our unique pedagogy. Math, physics, biology, and economics can all and should all be taught through code because that's how they are actually applied in industry.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years experience in generating sales. Experience in an ed-tech company is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal. You will be writing to prospects frequently and speaking to them
- Strong attention to detail. You will be processing a lot of information
- Strong analytical skills. You must understand that everything we do should be measurable
- Ability to think and take decisions independently. We are a growing start-up and we want things to run as fast as they can
- Bonus: Experience in sales CRM tools
- Bonus: Understanding of working experience of digital marketing, product marketing, marketing tools
- This is a full-time role
- This is a remote role based in the UK. You can work from anywhere as long as you are in the UK
- 3000 SGD per month
Applicants - Strive Job Application
Fill out the "Strive Job Application" form quickly and securely on Airtable.
Fill out the application form above
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Short project (10-20 minutes)
- Short call (15-30 minutes)
- Long call (30-45 minutes)
- Final decision