Strive https://www.strivemath.com/ teaches a revolutionary new approach to math education, by teaching math through code. We take the grade 7-12 math syllabus and create fun and inspirational coding projects with P5JS. We do 1-1 live online classes via zoom to guide students step by step by creating a particular project.
Strive exists to make math education more meaningful and applicable to the real world. To equip students with the tools they need to lead meaningful and happy lives.
We are a new startup lead by young and energetic entrepreneurs.
- CEO: Pulkit Agarwal https://www.linkedin.com/in/agarwalpulkit/
- CTO: Tamir Shklaz https://www.linkedin.com/in/tamir-shklaz-32b446160/
The team consists of 15 global team members from Singapore, South Africa, Egypt, India and the USA.
Work directly with the Strive CEO and CTO to manage the day to day operations of the entire Strive company. You will be employee number 3/4, so you'll have complete creative freedom to execute your job the way you see fit. You will also be expected to learn and adapt to the high paced environment that startups demand. You'll be taking on challenges typically reserved for high-level executives at larger companies.
This is an extensive role with many responsibilities, so you'll be challenged to adapt to new tasks and get a wide exposure to the entire business. Some tasks may look like
- Documenting and refining Strive processes and systems.
- Managing all HR aspects of the company
- Employee onboarding and training
- Parent and student communication.
- Coordinating with parents to find class timing that works for them.
- Collecting and summarising parent and student feedback.
- Hiring and managing a team of admin assistants.
Available for recent university graduates or individuals with a couple years of experience.
- A passion for education and Strive's vision for it's future.
- Has experience with copywriting or is proficient at writing.
- Well organised - you will be processing and dealing with a lot of information.
- Writes exceptional documentation and notes - you will be helping to create many of the systems and processes at Strive.
- Learns fast; you will be expected to learn about new technologies and how the company works quickly.
- Strong communication skills, you will be calling parents and speaking to various job applicants.
- Bonus: Experience in software like Notion/Airtable
- Bonus: Familiar with creating processes and systems for yourself or companies.
- We are a remote first company so you can work from anywhere.
- Only hiring from countries in the ASEAN region.
- 6-12 month contract at a competitive monthly salary for operations managers in your area.
- Initial application (1-2 minutes)
- Longer written application (10-20 minutes)
- Introduction call (15-30 minutes)
- Take-home project (1-2 hours)
- Longer interview (30-60 minutes)
- Part-time work trial (1 week of paid work)
- Final decision
Email us at